Thursday, August 13, 2009

Be A Kid At Heart.... +

Let Go And Let God.... + A Favorite Song.... ( : "Where Are The Children".... +
God's Word Today: Luke 18:16.... +
....16: But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
.
Inspired Thoughts: We are the (Children of God), and when we come to God or Jesus with Holy Ghost power for any reason we need to come as a little child. Humble, honest, and not afraid of anything.
.
Be A Kid At Heart.... +
....Sometimes we need to do just this = "Be A Kid At Heart". Because many times we take things way to serious, and with that it only brings us pain when we don't do everything we want to do.
....Most kids you see at a local 5k race only cares about 1-thing. That 1-thing I've seen many times is (Getting to the Finish-Line). They put there whole heart into it just like we do, but they are also having fun. But many times over that's not how it is with me = Adults.
....We are always looking for different things, such as an age group trophy, a faster time, and so on. Yes I always enjoyed these things, but we should never take the fun out of our running even when we show up for the local 5k.
....This week I started back after a little lay-off again. It's when our life in general is not fun anymore that we get lazy. Lazy on God, a lazy runner, etc. But if we are in good health, getting our bills paid even though we only break even at times we should be happy, and have fun with everything we do. When we let go of the happiness in us and quit having fun we will never (Run like God wants us to Run). Not in the "Spiritual or Physical", and all God really wants is for us to be happy.
....He even sent his only begotten Son-Jesus to die for us, and with that many are saved through the blood Jesus so freely gave us on Calvary's Cross. That includes me and my family = "Andrew-Roxie-Jimmy", many family members, and friends that I know, ( : "Thank-God." +
.
,,,,So with a new start this week, I plan to get happy and do my best to take every day from now on as a little child. I want to "Be A Kid At Heart".... + M Prayers are with you that (You-Do-The-Same-Thing). In the end we will have more peace & joy than we could have ever imagined in Heaven.
.
Inspired "Running" Thoughts: Don't be so serious all the time. Make it happy, and I'm sure your running will be blessed beyond measure. That is with God's help = God, Jesus, & the Holy Ghost.... +
>>>>>>> ( : "Smile-God-Loves-You".... +
Andrew-Roxie-Jimmy-God-Jesus-Holy Ghost.... ( : "God-Bless-All" is my Prayer.... +

1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes: That's something I struggle with all the time, and I mean both in running and in the rest of life. Taking it all too seriously, that is. It's a shame that we grow up and un-learn how to have fun, isn't it? And once we've un-learned it, it isn't easy to re-learn it.

    Thanks for giving me a lot to think about!

    ReplyDelete