Friday, July 31, 2009

Day Twelve.... +

Let Go And Let God....+ Song by Alabama.... ( : "Angels Among Us".... +
In God's Word ( : Hebrews 13:2.... +
....2: Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.... +
.
Inspired Thoughts: Sometimes I think angels are even around us when we are walking, running, biking, swimming, etc.... ( :
Did You Know????
....(JESUS is a RUNNER). Why do I know this? Because with every mile I've ran "JESUS has been right there with ME".... +
.
Day Twelve... +
....Wachovia's Mile = 1m in (7.52.12).... + I had a nice run today. Only wanted to run one to keep my "streak" alive, and I truly "Thank-od" he allowed me to do just that. God has richly blessed me.... +
.
Inspired "Running" Thoughts: If you can't log 1-mile every day you will never log 2, or 3, or, 4 every day = Got It.... +
.
>>>>>>> ( : "Smile-God-Loves-You".... +
Andrew-Roxie-Jimmy-God-Jesus-Holy Ghost.... ( : "God-Bless-All" is my Prayer.... +

1 comment:

  1. First off, we love the Tri Cities (Johnson City, Kingsport & Bristol).

    So much so, that my wife and created an online guide to the Tri Cities.

    It is your local guide to shopping, dining, events, things to do, visitors guide
    to the Tri Cities. We also have a section "Living in the Tri" with information
    for locals to find out what is around them.

    The guide can be found at: www.TriCitiesGuide.com

    Let us know what you think of it,

    Sean & Patricia Halliday
    www.tricitiesguide.com

    ReplyDelete