Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day Eleven - A Little Rain.... +


Let Go And Let God.... + JacobsHeart/Music.... ( : "Don't Look Back".... +
In God's Word: Luke 9:62.... +
....62: And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough,and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
.
Inspired Thoughts: When we get saved because Jesus so graciuosly gave his life freely on Calvary's Cross over 2000 years ago for us, he remembers our past no more. It's like we never lived it as far as God is concerned. But many times we can't get out of our past, and with that it only causes us to stay down. We will never grow in God like that. But with Holy Ghost power we can (fast & pray), and with God leading the way we can remove every mountain in our life = "even our sinful past".... +
....We simply can't give up - We Have To Keep Running 4/God and moving forward in this Heavenly race if we ever expect to cross the finish line someday when we will meet the one who died for us = "King-Jesus" = God's Only Begotten Son, that was begottne by the Holy Ghost. Take these 3, (The Blessed Trinity), with you wherever you go and you will be a winner always.
.
Time Spent with God.... +
....Early Morning: I read Proverbs 1 & Prayed for 15-minutes. I had planned to run right after that, but my family got up and we went out for breakfast.
....2-hours 4/God: I read (Luke 7 - 9) & then Prayed for just over 30-minutes. After that I went over my message = "The Valley Of Regrets".... + I hope to preach this message very soon, and I truly "Thank-God" for the call he placed in the hearts of me and my family to preach and sing the gospel of Jesus Christ which is the divine word of God = The Bible.... +
.
Day Eleven - a Little Rain.... +
....It rained a little today. It wasn't but a sprinkle, but it sure felt good due to the humidity that was in the air @ 72-degrees. (I almost wish it had come a good shower). I haven't ran in the rain but a few times in the past 3 or 4 years = Man! What's up with that? Because I used to every time it rained back in the day.... +
....Home/Town Run - 3-miles in (27.06.12). It was probably a few tenths under 3, but I'm going to log 3 miles on my shoes = "old" Asics SD Turbo/310m's.
....I felt fine today, but I only wanted a few miles, and so far I'm doing fine. God has really blessed me in the 11-days I've been running, and as far as I'm concerned he will continue to do that as long as I put him 1st above everything else in my life. After that everything else must be put before my running such as family, friends, work, etc.
....Still I will get my miles in and keep on running. TODAY IS THE START OF A BRAND NEW = "JIMMY/JTORNADOMAN/JACOBS" = "CHRISTIAN/DAD/HUSBAND", but only with the help of (GOD, JESUS, & the HOLY GHOST).... +
.
Inspired "Running" Thoughts: Elite runners were once beginners because you've simply got to start somewhere. (So remember with God's help & strength to run there is still hope for the rest of us).... ( : "Thank-God." +
.
>>>>>>> ( "Smile-God-Loves-You".... +
Andrew-Roxie-Jimmy-God-Jesus-Holy Ghost.... ( : "God-Bless-All" is my Prayer.... +

No comments:

Post a Comment