Friday, October 16, 2009

2-Streaks and a Bonus Plan...+



Let Go And Let God...+ JacobsHeart/Music.... ( = "Just Like Eagles"...+
Power-Verse from God: Isaiah 40:31...+
....31: But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
.
Inspired Thoughts: Someday, (Very Soon I Believe), God's trumpet will sound in glory, Jesus will return to earth for his prescious bride that awaits him, and when that happens we will like eagles fly to that beautiful city called Heaven.
.
2-Streaks and a Bonus Plan...+ ( = "Thank-God" 4/This Plan, hehe...+
The Rules are Very Simple...+
....1) If I spend 1-continuous-hour with God I get $1.00. ( =
....2) If I run 1-continuous-mile with God every day I get $1.00...+
....3) At the end of the week if I have $14.00 I get an extra $1.00 for not missing any day in seven days with (God or Running). ( =
....4) If I don't miss a day with either (God or Running) in 2-weeks I will end up with $30.00 each time I get a pay day...+
....5) If I don't miss a day with either (God or Running) in 4-weeks I will end up with $60.00 for the entire month which equals 2-full pay-days from RCMC. ( =
....6) I will put this in my already planned Pickle-Jar that I have made into a Bonus-Plan-Bank...+
....7) I will spend this money on things I want such as Soundtracks, running stuff, etc.... ( =
.
Inspired "Running" Thoughts: If it wasn't for faster runners in my age group at the local 5k or 10k = (45----49), I would have no real reson to race...+
....Why pay 15 to 20-dollars just for fun, lol. ( =
.
>>>>>>> ( = "Smile-God-Loves-You"...+
Andrew-Roxie-Jimmy-God-Jesus-Holy Ghost.... ( = "God-Bless-All" is my Prayer...+

No comments:

Post a Comment